I am in fairly desperate need of a telephony service that works as follows:
- It lives in the cloud.
- It has a 617 area code phone number.
- I can give it fairly detailed heuristics about find-me/follow-me (what numbers at what times on what days; what to ring in serial and what to ring in parallel; etc.).
- It has to have overrides so I can tell it to let my wife and my partner through without any BS.
- When it rings my devices, it passes through the caller’s CID, not the service’s CID (totally effing useless).
- The service needs to have vmx …
- … as well as incoming fax service, delivered as PDF via email.
- The service must have great uptime and high quality audio.
I have tried a few services over the last few years. Very few can do #3 (I don’t mind a geeky UI for this). I’ve yet to see one with #4, but I’m told they exist. #5 is a show-stopper, and nobody seems to have it. I’d rather not buy a hosted A* server and have to program it myself…
Any advice or pointers? TIA.